zondag 1 december 2013

A mixed media color challenge 10: Happy holidays

This is my entry for A mixed media color challenge. The challenge this time is to create a holiday mixed media project. I really like this (and I always create my Christmas card last minute), so I think I 'm going to use this for my cards for this year. I started stamping and cutting deers last night.

First I put gesso on my page and added some texture with gesso and something that you put on the seam of a plasterboard (it's from the hardwarestore). Then I painted with Distress inks and splattered with watercolor paint.
Stamps: Hero arts Winking reindeer, Stampendous Christmas background
Inkt: Distress ink Picked raspberry, Peacock feathers, Stormy sky, Chipped sapphire,
The rest: Dutch Christmas postage stamp from 2005, bookpage

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Karin! Your journal pages are darling! I love the pretty color palette and that sweet reindeer! Thank you so much for joining along with A Mixed Media Color Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Karin, LOVE that DARLING reindeer and your non traditional Christmas colors! This would make a FAB card! THX for playing with us at A Mixed media Color Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen